We have a wide range of services:
- Book of Common Prayer - Holy Communion on the 1st Sunday of the month at 9am
- All Age Worship - informal, inclusive worship in the church hall on the 1st Sundy of the month at 10.30am
- Contemplative Communion - informal communion service with plenty of quiet refelction on 1st Sunday of the month at 5pm in church
- Re:Fresh - Cafe Style Praise - a mix of modern and more traditional worship songs (and lots of them!), reflection and plenty of refreshments at 6.30pm in the church hall on the 2nd Sunday of the month.
- Churches Together in Chellaston United Services - usually on the 4th Sunday of the month at one of the three churches in Chellaston - guest speakers from a variety of different charities and groups.
- Morning Prayer - daily, on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 9.15am in the Lady Chapel. The needs of this church, the people of the parish and the needs of the world are prayed for.
- Holy Communion - held every Wednesday at 9.15am in the Lady Chapel.
Morning Worship and Holy Communion (Common Worship) are alternated between 9am and 10.30am on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th Sundays (and 5th where applicable) of the month.
Take a look at our Calendar to see what's on over the next few weeks.
The church has a loop system for those using a hearing aid. Large print hymn books are also available.
Tea, coffee and biscuits are served in the church hall after the 10.30am service. Everyone is welcome to stay in a time of fellowship.
Facilities for children
Books, colouring sheets and toys are provided at the back of the church for chldren to use during the service. Nappy changing and toilet facilities are available in the church hall. Please do not worry if your children wander round or make a little noise!